Our corporate and foundation partners provide vital support for our mission to fight hunger in San Diego County. As a Food Bank corporate partner, your organization will be aligned with an efficient, innovative, trusted and highly visible nonprofit that has the highest rating by Charity Navigator.
The Food Bank offers corporate and business supporters the opportunity to partner on events, fundraisers and cause marketing campaigns, including our:
- Holiday Food Drive
- Summer Food Drive
- AimLoan.com San Diego Blues Festival
- Chefs, Cork & Craft Annual Food Bank Gala
- San Diego Run for the Hungry 5K/10K
- Dollar-A-Dish Campaign
- San Diego Hunger Awareness Month
- Drive Out Hunger Golf Classic, Golf Tournament
- North County Food Bank Golf Classic
- Annual Meeting
- Colleges Rock Hunger Food Drive
- National Letter Carriers’ Food Drive
For more information about corporate sponsorship opportunities, contact Sandy Rabourne, Director of Corporate & Community Partnerships, at SRabourne@SanDiegoFoodBank.org or 858-863-5142.