- This event has passed.
June 1, 2022 - July 31, 2022
The San Diego Blood Bank is hosting a community food and care products drive to benefit the San Diego Food Bank at the following locations:
- SDBB – 3636 Gateway Center Ave., suite 100 San Diego, CA 92102
- ECDC – 776 Arnele Avenue, El Cajon, CA 92020
- SSDC – 12640 Sabre Springs Parkway, Suite 109, San Diego, CA 92128
- CVDC – 3880 Valley Center Drive, Suite 209 & 210, San Diego, CA 92130
- CDC – 1910 Via Centre, Vista, CA 92081
- NCDC – 358 West El Norte Parkway, Suite J, Escondido, CA 92026
- LSDC – 2850 Womble Rd., Suite 30C-101B, San Diego, CA 92106
- SBDC – 300 East H St., Suite 1001, Chula Vista, CA 91910
Need ideas on what to donate?
Here is a list of some of the Food Bank’s most needed food items:
• Canned meat and fish
• Canned vegetables
• Canned fruit
• Canned soup
• Peanut butter
• Oatmeal and cereal
• + more!
And here is a list of some of the Food Bank’s most needed personal care product items:
• Infant formula
• Adult diapers
• Baby wipes
Consider Scheduling an Appointment to Donate Blood
If you choose to participate in the food drive, we hope you will also consider donating blood. One blood donation can save up to three lives, and with eight Blood Bank locations and daily mobile drives across the county, it’s more convenient than ever.
The San Diego Blood Bank is desperately in need of donors of all blood types. Please make your appointment today online at mysdbb.org/donor/schedules or over the phone at 619-400-8251.
Thank you to the San Diego Blood Bank for being a steadfast community partner of the San Diego Food Bank’s!
This event is a food drive collection and not a food distribution event. If you or someone you know is in need of food assistance, please use our GPS Food Locator Map at SanDiegoFoodBank.org/GetHelp.